Keto Slim Fast Meal Replacement Shakes, Bars, and Powders


Keto Slim Fast Meal Replacement Shakes, Bars, and Powders Are Now Maney Flavour Test Prie Are Much Various Upgraded  Slimer Fast, Advanced Energy, Advance Nutrition, Slimfast Original 

It's Keto made easy™. The SlimFast Keto Vanilla Cake Batter Meal Replacement Shake Mix offers optimal low-carb ketogenic nutrition. Each serving has 15g of fat from ingredients like grass-fed butter, 8g of whey and collagen protein, and 0g total sugars, for just 5g net carbs.

New Slim Keto Fast BomBs

16 Delicious Flavors to Choose From including 8 New Items 

 

Keto Slim Fast Meal Replacement Shakes, Bars, and Powders


Keto Slim Fast Meal Replacement Shakes, Bars, and Powders

 SlimFast Keto Shakes 

SlimFast Keto Fat Bomb Shot - - 10 Fl Oz - 10 Box - Pack of 4 - Pantry Friendly, Tangy Orange Crème, 40 Count

FlavorTangy Orange Crème
IngredientsPurified Water, MCT Oil (C8 Caprylic Acid Triglycerides from Coconut), Erythritol, Acacia Gum, Natural Flavors, Xantham Gum, Cellulose, Sea Salt, Oligosaccharides, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Stevia Leaf Extract. See more
BrandSlimFast
Allergen InformationGluten
Item Dimensions LxWxH7.81 x 6.75 x 6.75 inches
Amazon Produce 

About this item

  • Pantry friendly & shelf-stable
  • Sweet, creamy, and bursting with flavor, SlimFast Keto Tangy Orange Creme Fat Bomb Shots are a delicious, satisfying treat between meals, whether you are at work, at home, or ON-THE-GO
  • These snacks are full of DELICIOUS low-carb, Keto-friendly indulgence and are free from gluten, artificial sweeteners, flavors, and colors!
  • Each serving fits your KETO macros with zero Sugar, only 1g Net Carb and pure MCT oil containing C8 Caprylic acid. Disclaimer: Not a low-calorie food
  • Keto Fat Bomb Shots are ULTRA-CONVENIENT to grab and enjoy on the go. So, no matter how busy you are or how hectic your life gets, it's always easy to stay on plan and achieve your weight loss goals
  • A great ALTERNATIVE to SlimFast Keto Fat Bombs, new SlimFast Keto Fat Bomb Shots are the ultimate in Keto-friendly snack convenience
  • Perfect to include in your Intermittent Fasting routine; get a shot of flavor by mixing a SlimFast Keto Fat Bomb Shot with a hot beverage or just freeze it for a satisfying treat
  • During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.

Slimfast keto meal shake to go review

Customer reviews

4.3 out of 5 stars
4.3 out of 510,094 global ratings

Top reviews from the United States

Reviewed in the United States on June 6, 2019
Flavor: Fudge Brownie BatterSize: 13.4 Ounce (Pack of 2)Verified Purchase
The keto diet is harder than some like to make it out to be. Especially if you try to do it the "easy" way.

First, high fat is NOT the essence of keto. The diet is meant to keep your carbohydrates so low that your body looks to fat first for fuel. The key here though, is that it takes that fat FROM YOUR BODY as fuel.... you do NOT need to eat a ton of fat on this diet. You just need to keep carbs very low and then you need to keep your protein high enough that your body doesn't go for your own muscles as you lose the fat on your body.

So... this shake has terrible macros. It is a high fat, low protein, and frankly, kind of high in carbs to use as directed and feel full enough to keep up the diet. It also tastes pretty crappy if you mix it with water...

So.... here are some tips if you're gonna get this and use it as a TREAT when you're on your period and want to eat a bag of Oreos and a tub of ice cream and you don't care what happens to you... in the order in which I tried them and what the results were:

First: To increase the fat and protein and make this feel like a true MEAL replacement: I made the shake in the blender with 1/4 cup heavy cream, 3/4 cup water, 1 cup ice, and 1 scoop of protein isolate. Calories around 600. Great for planning on having a shake at noon and eating dinner like normal for the day.

Second: To decrease calories but still keep the extra protein and make it creamy anyway: Make it with half a cup of Fairlife Whole milk (lower carb than regular milk by half and of course way fewer calories than heavy cream), half a cup of water, 1 cup ice and 1 scoop dutch chocolate protein isolate. 375 calories. Drink it slowly, as it can be a lot of volumes to drink too fast...

Anyway. I tried replacing a meal with this every day for a week and guess what.... I've gained weight. Yeah, you heard me. I gained weight. My guess is that it's the erythritol or dextrose.... not all fake sugars are equal...

This shake does NOT make me feel full. It makes me feel like I just cheated and then I'm starving hungry in an hour and super pissed that I wasted all that "nutrition" on a SlimFast shake...

So. Here's my take on it. I now have a second can of this stuff and I don't want anything to do with it. But I also know that it is better to have a crappy chocolate "keto" shake than a bag of Oreos and a carton of ice cream if I can't control my cravings. So I'm gonna keep it around for next month when I'm on my period and out of self-control. And when this one is gone... I probably won't buy another one.

Protein, veggies, fats in moderation. That's the easiest, best way to do "keto" and not sabotage yourself.


Keto Slim Fast Meal Replacement Shakes, Bars, and Powders

$41



Keto Slim Fast Meal Replacement Shakes, Bars, and Powders